Unlike traditional backup tools designed to work with physical machines, Cloud-Layer Limited Backup is built specifically for virtual environments. It operates at the virtualization layer and uses an image‑based approach for VM backup. To retrieve VM data, no agent software needs to be installed inside the guest OS. Instead, Cloud-Layer Limited Backup leverages ESX snapshot capabilities. When a new backup session starts, a snapshot is taken to create a cohesive point‑in‑time copy of a VM including its configuration, OS, applications, associated data, system state and so on. Cloud-Layer Limited Backup uses this point‑in‑time copy to retrieve VM data. Image‑based backups can be used for different types of recovery, including full VM recovery, VM file recovery,Instant VM Recovery, file-level recovery and other.
Permanent Failover (DRP/Replication):
Advanced Solution for DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan) & BCP (Business Continuity Plan).
- 1). Cloud-Layer Limited Backup & Replication (DRP) provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data. It unifies backup and replication in a single solution.
- 2). Not only can you backup your VMs, but you can also perform image-based replication either on-site for high availability for disaster recovery. With our replica/DRP near-continuous data protection (near-CDP), if a VM goes down, you can immediately fail over to a standby VM.
- 3). Agent-free : There are no agents for you to license, deploy, manage or monitor on hosts or VMs.
To confirm failover and finalize recovery of a VM replica on the target host, you need to perform permanent failover. As a result of permanent failover, the VM replica ceases to exist as a replica and takes on the role of the original VM.
To protect the VM replica from corruption after performing a permanent failover, Cloud-Layer Limited Permanent failover (Replication) reconfigures the replication job and adds the original VM to the list of exclusions. When the replication job that processes this VM starts, the VM will be skipped from processing and no data will be written to the working VM replica.
- 1 Hour Response
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
- No Bandwidth Overages
- Money Back Guarantee
- Weekly Backups
- Instant Activation
- Enterprise Class Servers
- RAID10 Storage
- 10 Gigabit NIC
- Hardware RAID
- ECC Registered RAM
- Redundant Power
Cloud-Layer Limited Guarantee
We promise to be the only host you’ll ever need!
Our low number of accounts per server guarantees unbeatable performance and a maximum share of system resources per hosting account. Furthermore, with our 99,9% SLA you can sleep worry free.
All Plans include these features
- 1). No contract, terms, cancel at any time,Money back if you aren’t satisfied within 3 days.
- 2). Full Native IPv4 and Next generation IPv6 support with dedicated IP’s, Static IP Address (Additional IP Available)
- 3). Complete root access & Full Administrator Access
- 4). VMware Web Control Panel
- 5). FREE Setup & Online Support!
- 6). No overselling/bursting. We use VMware and provide dedicated resources/Guaranteed Resources
- 7). Easily manage – shutdown, start, reinstall, boot to liveCD ++ more instantly from VMware web Console Interface.
- 8). 24×7 Email support – 99% response rate in under 10 minutes
- 9). Buy VPS hosting built on our Cloud Technology platform.
- 10). Linux or Windows. Your Choice !
- 11). Raid 10 Storage
- 12). 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
WHY Cloud-Layer Limited ?
1). Personalised Customer Service & Support
2). VMware Enterprise Grade Virtualisation
3). Console and Power Access as Standard
4). Dedicated RAM , HDD and Bandwidth
5). 24/7 UK Based Customer Support
6). Because Cloud-Layer’s are amazing
London VPS :
With our offices based in London our primary Data-center location. Our infrastructure
is located in the Red Station facility which has an impressive up-time record.
Our Data-Center Connection:
Our UK location has over 100Gbit of external connectivity, N+1 Air Conditioning Systems,
2 x 1MW Generators on standby and a mirrored network infrastructure.